- I hate paying for school
- I hate paying so goddamn much for a place I’ll only be sleeping in
- I hate not having a job
- I hate that I can’t get a job
- I hate going to the bank every weekend
- I hate that I’m probably going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out my life in a bank
- I hate that my desired profession calls for huge investments and brings in very little revenue
- I hate that I can’t drive.
- And I hate that even if I could, I can’t.
- I hate that I’m so dependent on my mom and will have to continue being dependent on her financially until I figure out how not to be
- I hate that even if I figure out how not to be, I’m probably still going to need her help
- I hate feeling like I’m leeching off everyone that’s close to me
- I hate how much of a “provider” I want to be, but can’t
- I hate thinking about the future
I just hate money.
I feel like I just got suckerpunched. And a roundhouse to the face.